Le 13/01/2016 18:20, Guillaume Munch a écrit :

i = find_token(document.header, '\\begin_header', 0)
if i = -1:
     document.warning("Malformed lyx document: Missing
'\\begin_header'!!")
     return
document.header.insert(i + 1, '\\save_transient_properties true')

That puts it at the beginning of the header, which is where LyX writes
it.

Yes, I do not mind. I understand that looking for \begin_header
instead of \origin “seems” more general, but are there precise rules or
use cases that I am unaware of that made you think that it was “wrong”?

I pushed the trivial patch after assuming that two people agreeing on the same piece of code is equivalent to a "+1".