Le 16/01/2016 10:12, Georg Baum a écrit :
Guillaume Munch wrote:

I believe as well that we should not extend the already long checklist
for format changes. Updatedocs could take care of running gen_lfuns and
then update it to the latest format.

Good idea. I added the generation of LFUNs.lyx, the version updating did
exist already. However, I think we should stick to one generator of
LFUNs.lyx in git: Either we only submit files generated by gen_lfuns.py, and
not saved by LyX or lyx2lyx (this is done up to now), or we always open and
save the file with LyX after generation and before submit. Otherwise we get
lots of unwanted whitespace changes in the diffs.

Good. But if we go this way, Development.lyx has to be updated to inform
that this is now done automatically and in particular that one should
not necessarily worry if there are more changes than expected in LFUNs.lyx.