Am 28.01.2016 um 04:54 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

Please always post complete patches. Are you worried about file size
when attaching a patch?

So you really want to see a patch where more then 300 files where only a number is changed?
This way the real part of the patch is hidden.

It was not a +1.

I know, this was my "interpretation" ;-)
Of course this was not strictly following the rule.

When I say that "the ACM tests all pass now", that does not mean
anything more than "the ACM tests all pass now". Tests are useful for
telling us when something is likely wrong, but they cannot tell us that
something is necessarily right. I think only an in-depth code review can
tell us that.

Who will do this? The goal is to push out beta1 and we agreed that then all expected fileformat changes are done. If you find an issue, this can be corrected any time.

The template file in LyX is following the template file of siggraph. I also performed all the tests described in Development.lyx. You did this too, so let's go ahead. (This saved me even some stress for the AGUTeX work.)

regards Uwe