Yes and with a program named Okular, I can print some pages of my documents. Solved.

Thanks so much

Miguel

El 12/02/16 a las 11:17, Stephan Witt escribió:
Am 12.02.2016 um 11:02 schrieb Buenas Noticias <ice...@telefonica.net>:

Yes, I print a .ps file and with command psbook, psnup and psselect I print
extracts, drafts and some page of books. Without printer I can't make these.

But you can export the document to Postscript.

Stephan