On 25/02/2016 4:39 p.m., Pavel Sanda wrote:
Andrew Parsloe wrote:
In 2.1.4 it is possible to type a number of hyphens in sequence in
LyX-Code. Thus, discussing command lines, you can type "--help" in LyX-Code
and the two hyphens are *not* converted to an en dash. This behaviour has
been lost in beta2. The two hyphens are automatically converted to an en
dash (and three to an em dash). This defeats the purpose of LyX-Code (as I
understand it). I can't see anything in "New in LyX 2.2" to suggest this is
intended.  I suspect a bug.
Georg was refactoring the way we treat dashes, I guess this slipped in
but does not look right indeed.
Pavel

I have created a ticket #9987.

Andrew