Am Samstag, 5. März 2016 um 15:42:40, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
> Am Samstag, 5. März 2016 um 15:38:04, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
> > Am Samstag, 5. März 2016 um 14:00:28, schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
> > <lasgout...@lyx.org>
> > >
> > > Please try this patch. I believe it to be safe, since there is an early
> > > return in breakRow for the case where we are already at the end of the
> > > paragraph.
> > >
> > > JMarc
> > >

> > This patch cures it for me.
>
> Sorry, I was too fast. Nothing changed.
>
> File->New
> Select List
> enter: This is labeling Ctrl ENTER
> Cursor stays still on the wrong line.

What a confusion. I compiled and installed lyx. I tried my example with this
new lyx.
It did work. I mailed that it works. Looking back at the lyx window, I saw the
cursor this time on the
wrong line.
I mailed again, this time that it does not work.
Later I saw, that I had 2 (two) lyx windows. One with wrong cursor position,
one was OK.

Apparently I did not close the previous lyx-instance.

To summarize: Your patch works.

        Kornel