On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 02:26:16PM +0200, Georg Baum wrote:
> commit 359aef92f87169ce2683e287bb24bc3d5f46a190
> Author: Georg Baum <b...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Sun Oct 11 14:21:45 2015 +0200
>
>     Fix cursor movement for large logos (#9628)
>
>     Previously, if one clicked onto a large non-editable inset like the new
> LyX
>     logo inset, the cursor was always positioned in front of the inset, even
> if
>     the click was almost at the back edge. Now the cursor is positioned at the
>     correct edge. I tested this also with RTL contents, where from means right
>     and back means left, but the inset anchor position anchor point is still
>     at the left, and the right edge is dim.wid pixels to the right of it.

I think this caused the following change in behavior for me: it is
possible for me to get the context menu when right-clicking on a newline
inset but to have the options greyed out. I think this happens more
often when I right-click on the far right of the red, newline inset
symbol. Here is a screencast:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/szcgty1qxk5fayw/disabled_options.ogv?dl=0

Similarly, once I trigger this behavior, if right-click a little to the
left, I again get a greyed-out context menu. I can continue this going
all the way to the left edge of the newline inset. I find this strange
because if my first right-click is on the left side of the newline
inset, then I (usually) get a context menu with options enabled. I did
not show this in the screencast but let me know if you want me to make
another one.

(note also that commit b70f2eff is related to this commit)

Can you reproduce?

Scott