Am 05.04.2016 um 14:10 schrieb Guenter Milde:

It seems you did miss my recent patch.
It is a pity that we could not avoid wasting of time and ressources...

> The problem is, that the new section in the Development.lyx file is a
> draft that is not finally agreed on.

I am ashamed and sad about our project collaboration that we are not able to make decisions within weeks. What is so complicated with
1. discussion
2. everybody posts his final opinion
3. a vote is held and the majority of the voters win

Maybe we need someone who can make final decisions if the community cannot.

I won't come up with layout patches unless a decision was made. As far as I see that won't be the case for 2.2.0 final. (Which is incredible in my opinion!)

regards Uwe

p.s. I am fine with every layout decision, but please make one.