Le 11/04/2016 12:36, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 11/04/2016 07:27, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
Suppose a module defines flex insets moo and baa (the locale-dependent
version of foo and bah in New Zealand), and these are used in a document
to which the module has been added. If the module is now deleted from
the document, the flex insets become undefined. If the document is saved
then closed with undefined insets, the saved file will contain lines like

\begin_inset Flex undefined

Please open a new ticket. I think it is a consequence of

commit cfeddb9293bb1e3b45fe2f118a6ce35e37bbebf3

Which is confirmed by git bisect.

If I understand correctly, one can now lose data just by having a module
not properly installed.