On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Pascal Francq wrote:

> Hi,
> I have just donwload the latest stable release of lyx (1.1.6fix1) and I try
> to compile it with kde as frontend. When I run the configure script, I have
> the following message:
>
> configure: error: Found Qt 2 - you must specify the path to the Qt 1 headers
> and libraries
>
> First I supposed that Qt2.x and kde2.x were supported, bvut after this
> message I have concluded it was Qt1.x and kde1.x. So, I rerun configure with
> the "-with-qt-dir" pointed to the Qt1.45 directory. I also change the
> environment variable "QTDIR" to point to the same directory, but I still have
> the same message.
> Has someone an idea of what is wrong?

Hi, you're right, that KDE frontend is KDE1 only. Can you please send me the
contents of config.log privately so I can look at what happened.

Have you tried doing :

rm config.*

and then running configure again ? It shouldn't make a difference though

john

--
"Good sense is, of all things among men, the most equally distributed; for
 every one thinks himself so abundantly provided with it, that those even