Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:20:53PM +0200, Georg Baum wrote:
>
>> Unless somebody has an idea how to quickly work around the line ending
>> bug my guess would be that the best option would be that Uwe does the
>> remerge, then sends the resulting files to me, I remove the stray \r and
>> submit.
>
> Whatever you decide for 2.2.0 is fine for me. Thanks for helping with
> this.

OK, I remerged all languages except sv.po and fr.po at cfafffd (using
cmake). sv.po and fr.po had already been remerged after the last string
changes, so I did not want to submit a change that does only change the
sorting.

Now all .po files contain all strings, so those translators who want to do
so can translate also the new layout strings, but I don't think we need to
explicitly ask for translating them, since they came in so late, and as
somebody noted those are english journals anyway.

Georg