Le 06/05/2016 21:09, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 11:19:56PM +0100, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 04/05/2016 21:39, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
What am I missing?

#10068: Files distributed with lyx should not contain parbreak and
latexpar http://mid.gmane.org/nfu741$c3j$1...@ger.gmane.org

Regarding inclusion in 2.2.0: I did not insist on it, but in my
opinion this is welcome and low-risk. (I would not suggest the
same for the documentation, which is going to require more work
checking the converted files.)

More importantly, even if this is not interesting or funny, I
would like to have feedback about this soon, whatever the
branches, because if somebody changes a file in the meanwhile, then
somebody could have to re-do the conversion.

OK go ahead for master.

Thanks. It's at edc8e765 and 10cbed2a. Some files I could not convert
because they would not compile on my machine, and also all of lib/doc
should be converted in the same way. But now the script is in
development/tools so that anybody can do it.

Since my last message I have also uploaded a trivial workaround for
#9825 (focus problems for the outliner on OSX) that can be considered
for master.

Guillaume