Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016 um 20:34:38, schrieb Liviu Andronic
<landronim...@gmail.com>
> On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016 um 19:03:51, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
> >> Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016 um 18:43:03, schrieb Georg Baum
> >> <georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>

> > I am not sure about this one. Are there clashes with
> > the same files installed by different lyx-version?
> > How should latex select the correct data?
> >
> On Ubuntu for the fonts-lyx packages I simply make them conflict with
> each other, meaning that the user can install only one on the same
> system (e.g. fonts-lyx or fonts-lyx2.2).

Unfortunately cmake is not able yet to produce more than one debian package.
Recently started
discussions to support components for .rpm, but .deb is not that far.
And we have more platforms.

> > Same here.
> >
> Not sure what happens in this case, though.

If we could suffix them too ...

> Liviu

        Kornel