Le 09/06/16 à 19:14, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
I was about to push the rebased version with the corrections suggested
by your tests. I can either push now, or please can you confirm that the
attached RefChanger.h compiles?

I'll take a look.

Independently, can we drop clang 3.0? Starting from 3.1, clang support
anonymous functions, which are sometimes very convenient.

It seems that clang 3.4 is available for ubuntu precise. I'll check that.

As for unicode.cpp, the error is in gcc 4.7 as well, thanks to which I
could check that it is corrected as I suggested, that is, explicitly
defining the move constructor as defaulted. This departs from the
specification and is very annoying. To begin with, this can cause silent
errors if the copy constructor is defined. Then the user writes move(p)
and it calls the copy constructor instead. Is it important to support
gcc 4.7?

If I can get clang 3.4 to work on precise, then gcc 4.6 ill be less important.

(P.S.: I've got:

configure: WARNING: zlib.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: zlib.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: zlib.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: zlib.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: zlib.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org ##

just because of a typo in CXX. Shouldn't configure check that the
compiler executable exists first and foremost?)

Yes, it should do that.