Le 14/06/2016 21:49, Georg Baum a écrit :
Guillaume Munch wrote:

What error is it?

../../src/MetricsInfo.cpp:61:4: error: type ‘lyx::MetricsBase’ is not
a direct base of ‘lyx::MetricsBase’

Thanks for the clues. I was not even aware that delegate constructors
was a C++11 feature. Master must compile again with 4.6 now.

BTW, if it is possible to keep gcc 4.6 supported for a while with
little effort I am in favour of this as well, and I can do also some
testing or fixing if needed (this should improve my C++11 knowledge
as well). What we do have learnt from this exercise is that anything
older than gcc 4.6 does not make sense, so we should bump the current
requirement from 4.3 to 4.6.

I like Jean-Marc's suggestion that special adaptations for 4.6 should be
marked and removed later, so that weird workarounds like the one for
RefChanger do not stay forever. Then gcc 4.6 can be supported as long as
people are willing to put effort in it. Thanks for proposing your help
fixing.

Guillaume