Op 15-06-16 om 16:47 schreef Liviu Andronic:
On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org> wrote:
Le 14/06/2016 22:14, Cor Blom a écrit :

Op 14-06-16 om 22:21 schreef Guillaume Munch:

Le 14/06/2016 21:16, Cor Blom a écrit :

Op 14-06-16 om 22:09 schreef Guillaume Munch:

Le 14/06/2016 18:44, Cor Blom a écrit :

Hi,

Recently I tried lyx with a dark color scheme (breeze-dark  under kde
plasma 5). Ihe toolbar icons are problematic, but I know how to fix
that
(and the oxygen set is not that bad against a dark background). In
general I'm happy about it. There is one issue. I don't know whether
it's possible and I'm missing something, or not.

Under de Documents > Settings, in the preamble part, blue is used for
code. Against a dark background this is unreadable. Also in the code
view panel, de latex commands are blue, which makes them
unreadable. Is
that color configurable somewhere? I've searched but can't find the
solution.

Thanks,

Cor

Hi,

Can you compile master and test a patch I send you?

Guillaume

Yes I can.

Cor

Thanks! This is a huge improvement. I have now readable purple text
against the dark background.

Huh great but I did not intend to make it purple. Can I please have a
screenshot?

Good choice of color for dark schemes. Works well here with
Mediterranean (Darkest).

I too get something that is (to my eyes) purplish, though I should
mention that I'm also running redshift. The color picker says
"#6060DF" (or in the whereabouts).

Screen shot here:
http://i.imgur.com/b5gA51x.png

Regards,
Liviu

My colors are similar. See attached screenshot.

Regards,

Cor