On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 11:26:31AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> What is more annoying to me is when developers, presumably using Gmail or
> some other tool that collapses quotes, send messages with block of 20 lines
> of quotes interspersed with one line of answer...

I agree. Not only does it make it difficult to read those emails, but
they mess up the quotes for the following emails. I think that not using
'>' for quotes is another "common mistake" we should put.

I don't think people actually read our list netiquette, but at least it
gives us something to refer to if we want to ask users to change.

My plan is to only ask users who are regulars on the list. I don't plan
on spending effort on the drive-by users.

Scott