Le 02/07/2016 à 20:27, Richard Heck a écrit :

We have already fixed at least 43 bugs for 2.2.1, and we now also have
the possibility, thanks to Dima, to release a binary that will run on
Windows Vista. So it looks like a good time to start thinking about the
release of LyX 2.2.1.

The question at the moment is whether there is anything pressing we need
to do before that release. You can find a list of open bugs with a 2.2.1
milestone here:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome#Unresolvedbugstargetedtonextmaintenancerelease2.2.1

Other suggestions are also acceptable....

I'd say that only regressions could be important. Other than that, it is always better to let a good release out than to wait for a perfect one.