Exporting to pdf(luatex) I get errors.

         \pdfpageheight
                 \paperheight
        The control sequence at the end of the top line
        of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
        misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
        spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
        and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

This is due to our preamble containing now
        \pdfpageheight\paperheight
        \pdfpagewidth\paperwidth

While this is OK for other engines (and also for lualatex in TL2015), it is not
needed for lualatex in TL2016.

I know, I can disable the lines if using document-local-layout with
        Provides papersize 1
but this would be valid for all engines.

Lualatex woking: Version beta-0.80.0 (TeX Live 2015) (rev 5238)
Lualtex not needing \pdfpageheight: Version 0.95.0 (TeX Live 2016)
        (But would probably need  "\usepackage{luatex85}"?)

How to change of papersizepdf_def in src/LaTeXFeatures.cpp:228 ?
Maybe to (unsure about tex syntax)
%%###################
        RequirePackage{ifluatex} %% or \usepackage?
        \ifluatex
                \ifdim\luatexversion pt> 94 pt
                        \usepackage{luatex85}
                \else