On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 05:26:06PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Samstag, 9. Juli 2016 um 16:46:01, schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller
> <sp...@lyx.org>
> > Am Samstag, den 09.07.2016, 15:18 +0200 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> > > It meant that they compile without errors. Tested with A4 setting and
> > > portrait.
> > >
> > > Now retesting with landscape: Works too. Pdf output on screen fits.
> >
> > OK, thanks again. I committed a slightly modified version.
> >
> > Should also go to stable I suppose.
>
> +1

I agree this would be nice for stable. To summarize the situation for
Richard, the following are the pre-requisites for this problem to be
triggered:

1. TeX Live 2016
2. Using an option in Document Settings > Page Layout
3. LuaTeX

If those three are satisfied, then an error will be given. On the one
hand, I don't think we've received any reports about this issue from
users since TeX Live 2016 has been out, so I don't think the above three
pre-requisites are common. On the other hand, the patch is simple and
Kornel and Jürgen have tested it.

Scott