I downloaded and installed Uwe's windows 2.2.1 installer (which, I gather, may not be exactly the official 2.2.1).

I can confirm that the assertion is no longer there that arose when using color in the LabelFont specification for an argument in a flex inset, which is good, but (at least with this version of LyX on windows 7) the color specification has no effect. Richard noticed that Series bold in the spec. also triggered an assertion. That no longer does so, and the bold *is* displayed, so it is only color for which there seems to be a problem.

I've attached the same MWE as last time (with Series bold added to the LabelFont spec.).

Andrew

---