On 13.10.2016 10:46, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 12/10/2016 à 20:02, racoon a écrit :
On 10.10.2016 17:49, Richard Heck wrote:
Here:

    ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.2/2.2.2/

Please prepare binaries.

I am on 2.2.2 now. There is something strange happening when I *replace*
stuff from the beginning of a paragraph before a space by pasting some
inset, e.g. note, label, citation, etc. It removes the following space.
Maybe someone can test it on 2.2.1 whether this is a new or old bug.

Details:

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new paragraph write two (or three or four or ...) words
(separated by a space)
2. Select the first (or first two or first three or ...) word(s) and
insert a label (or a citation or paste a note or ...)

Actual result:
- The space between the words vanishes

Expected result:
- It does not

I can reproduce with 2.1.5. I think this is an old bug.

It actually affects not only insets but any kind of pasting operation, including text. Quite nasty bug I think. I can try to have a look at it but it probably concerns areas I haven't looked at before.

Daniel