Le 19/10/2016 à 19:03, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 06:20:51PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Thanks, it seems to work well. Here is the combo commit, for reference.

Jean-Marc, please, can you use some kind of encoding (base64,
quoted-printable or whatever) when attaching patches that start
with the word "From"?

I have searched a bit, and the only thing I have found (with my MUA Thunderbird) is to change _all_ my attachments to be base64. I'll try that, because I prefer to have you with me than against me ;), but I may have to revert to some more standard way of working.

This is because mutt takes them to be separate emails placed somewhere
else in the list of emails and I have to search for them or edit the
mailbox file to add a ">" just before "From" in order to actually see
them as attachments.

That's very weird, if you ask me.