On 10.11.2016 09:30, racoon wrote:
Hi,

Again on the beamer module. At the moment the Only, Alternative, etc.
Text Styles in beamer don't support MultiPar. But those commands
actually do in the latex beamer package. One way to fix this would be to
add

MultiPar 1

to the charstyle InsetLayout of those commands. But maybe MultiPar does
not really fit well to Text Styles? Then the commands should be moved to
Custom Insets? (I think I have not understood the difference between
Text Style and Inset sufficiently yet.)

Okay, I realized one problem with the with the MultiPar styles (and probably insets). If one selects a special layout, like itemize, the automatically inserted argument is inserted *after* the environment which leads to it being an "Overlay Specification" for the item rather than an "Action" argument for the Only, Alternative, etc. Text Style.

Not sure how to handle this.

Daniel