On 30/11/2016 11:12, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 30. November 2016 um 00:06:59, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
<skost...@lyx.org>
Do we currently have a way of specifying preferences when running
ctests? I think after Tommaso's security improvements, we need to put
the following in the Testing/.lyx/preferences:

\use_converter_needauth_forbidden false
\use_converter_needauth false

ops, very first instance of usability troubles after the security fix :-)...
was it easy to spot that the tests were failing due to the new security
restriction ?

On a related note, I vaguely remember an old thread about monkey testing LyX,
leading to possible undesired side effects, such as LyX loading/saving or even
printing random files and what not... the other security patch, AA-based
hardening/sandboxing, could be used to restrict things that LyX can potentially
do during those/other tests, just in case...

        T.