On 2/12/2016 7:11 p.m., Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 09:56:39AM +1300, Andrew Parsloe wrote:

The assertion message references Paragraph.cpp, line 1723.

Andrew can you reproduce this on current master?

Scott

I would need to download bleeding-edge lyx to test this and it's not clear to me that this is being maintained now -- there's a reference to master and 2.1.x on the website, no mention of 2.2.x, which suggests it isn't. Perhaps Daniel could test on windows? The assertion arose when trying Insert>Special Character>Symbols>Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbols.

Andrew

---