Le 04/12/2016 à 18:48, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
I am confused now. You make a convoluted patch justifying it by saying
that it was done in view of a proper fix. The simpler one-liner has the
same effect and actually would not be possible if the proper fix was in
place. Given that it is not backported to branch, the simpler fix is
preferable. But I am not going to argue further, as I don't seem to be
able to follow your logic.

And I am not going to argue further, because I gave reasons for why it
is preferable to have the one closest to master out of the two.