On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 05:44:46PM -0500, Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 08:53:58AM +0100, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
>
> > With the "Converter Definitions" label now at the same highlight/logical
> > level
> > as "Converter File Cache" and "Security" ones, I think there is no more the
> > confusionabout which options in the dialog are specific to a single
> > converter.
>
> I still think it is confusing. What do you think about Guillaume's idea
> of placing the global options above the converter definitions?

Note that the appearance also depends on the used Qt style. In the attached
you can see that a frame is drawn around the options, clearly separating
them. I don't think placing the global options above makes it any clearer.
Rather I think it would be more confusing.
Maybe a border frame can be placed around the options whatever the used
Qt style?

--
Enrico