OS: Linux =~ ubuntu 14.04, 64bit

I gave a try to QT5.8. But now I am getting crashes any time I try to open a
file with File->Open.
This does not happen with 'open recent' or if lyx is called with a file
parameter.

The backtrace shows that the crash in call to dmg.exec()
src/frontends/qt4/FileDialog.cpp:161

The enclosing routine, FileDialog::open(path, filters suggested)
        path = toqstr(".")
        filters = filter(qt_("LyX Documents (*.lyx)")
so nothing special.

If I try to use lyx compiled with QT5.7, so the crash is there too as long as
QT5.8 is selected by ldconfig.
If I try to use lyx compiled with QT5.8 ans select QT5.7 with ldconfig, lyx
does not start because
`Qt_5.8' is not found.

Someone interested in backtrace?

I try to compile with automake ...
Compilation went smoothly.
But I have the same effect. So at least it does not depend on build-system.

        Kornel