Hi,

I just want to let people know that (hopefully) we now have a working
pipeline where:

- A CI job [1]  on Mondays, builds and uses Doxygen to generate "sourcedoc"

- The LyX server, on Tuesdays, then pulls in and deploys the "sourcedoc" as
   https://www.lyx.org/sourcedoc/latest/

We'll see by Wednesday if this worked... :-)

Cheers,
Christian

[1]
https://ci.inria.fr/lyx/job/build-master-head/job/make-lyx-doxygen-docs/

PS.
The pipeline has not been tested when fully integrated, so it might take a
few cycles, i.e. weeks, before I know everything is working.

Currently we're also keeping all the previously generated "sourcedocs".
There I'm guessing we at most would like to keep a few, or perhaps none.

PPS:
As the bash script etc is deployed on the server, please let me know if
anyone would like to give it and my documentation notes a review.