On 2017-02-15, Kornel Benko wrote:

> [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable --]

> Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2017 um 08:37:46, schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller
> <sp...@lyx.org>
>> Am Dienstag, den 14.02.2017, 20:51 +0100 schrieb Kornel Benko:
>> > Apart from this there are still 72 messages with
>> >         ! LaTeX Error: Command \textquotedbl unavailable in encoding
>> > TU.
>> > in
>> >         export/examples/modernCV_dvi3_texF
>> >         export/examples/es/modernCV_pdf4_texF
>> >         export/examples/es/modernCV_pdf5_texF

>> Should be fixed now.

> It is.

>> Jürgen

> Still failing for instance export/examples/modernCV_pdf4_texF
>       Missing character: There is no  in font FontAwesome/OT!

> Now only 5 failed tests remain.

They pass here with the newest texlive in Debian/testing providing

 \ProvidesClass{moderncv}[2015/07/28 v2.0.0 modern curriculum vitae and letter
document class]

It seems a new version added another new "awesome" character and your
awsome font is not as up to date as the document class.
(We had this already one time with the last update and the "mobile" icon.)

I recommend adding modernCV to the unreliable:varying-versions tests -- it
seems to have a quite strict version dependency on the awesome fonts.

How many *reliable* failing test remain?

Günter