Le 20/03/2017 à 10:47, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
OK, would somebody object to requiring automake 1.14 (and thus autoconf
2.65) in master? This only hits the old timers who also compile directly
from git (not people using the tar.gz distribution). Of course it does
not chnage anything for users.

Pavel, I suspect that you are the only one besides me who would be
affected.

Here is the updated patch
- simplifies configure.ac because of the new enough automake.
- updates documentation
- fixes distclean
- fixes test_Length, which was leading to SIGSEGV
- add test_layout to lists of tests (was forgotten in Makefile.am)

What still does not work:
- distcheck

OK?