Dear all,

I think there is agreement that master is pretty stable. Besides just a
feeling, I think that this can be confirmed by looking at the trac
tickets with "2.3.0" milestone and tickets with the "regression"
keyword.

I propose the following schedule for the 2.3.0 release process:

    alpha:           22 April
    feature freeze:  19 May
    beta:            09 June
    RC:              12 July
    final:           01 August

Uwe and Stephan, do you know if you will be available around these dates
to produce binaries?

As usual, this schedule is tentative and likely to change (dates could
be earlier or later).

Please feel free to propose changes to this schedule, or to ask for me
to explain why I chose a certain date (or rather a certain duration
between stages).

Scott