Hi

We already have CI jobs that run tasks on branch master. We'll keep them
running of course, and likely add more jobs.

However, do we at some future point also want CI jobs that run based on a
branch/branches related to the upcoming release?

Sorry for being a bit imprecise here, but I think it'd be useful with a
discussion about how/if we should us the CI system for more tasks related
to release. Particularly to reduce the load of the release manager.

Would it be bad of me to also ask for a quick summary of how we intend to
use branches/tagging in connection to the different releases?

Regards,
Christian