Hi,

when trying use of .odg drawings in LyX, I'm seeing these two annoyances:

1) LyX fails to convert .odg -> eps if libreoffice is open already elsewhere,
with any other document (I had a .odp presentation open in the background),
because it tries to run
   if os.system(r'libreoffice -headless -nologo -convert-to eps ' + '"' + infile +
'"' + '') != 0:
   which unfortunately seems to exit immediately without doing any conversion
(Ubuntu 16.10).
   Closing the already running libreoffice instance fixes the issue: now you
can open the same .lyx file, which gets properly rendered on screen

2) libreoffice complains about deprecated "-XYZ" syntax, when it should be
"--XYZ"

For 1), we have also the unoconv converter in configure.py, which seems to work
instead, shall we define unoconv as the first default ?

Thanks,

        T.