El 09.05.2017 a las 22:34, Kornel Benko escribió:

  Therefore I used a build script build5-2015.bat that is in LyX's master
  git. There we have
  -DLYX_CONSOLE=FORCE

Yes, but you also set -DLYX_INSTALL=0, which prevents the handling of
LYX_CONSOLE=FORCE (See CMakeLists.txt:183)

I set -DLYX_INSTALL=0 because I don't want an install build but a debug build. In the past (the last years) I could do this and got nevertheless a console.

Nevertheless one cannot set LYX_CONSOLE to FORCE in the CMake gui but the CMake gui tells me that I should do so to get a console on Windows.

  I therefore used now
  -DLYX_CONSOLE=ON
  but I still don't get a console.

Have you checked the value of LYX_CONSOLE in CMakeCache.txt?

I even deleted the CMake cache and set up everything from scratch with a complete rebuild of LyX.

Do I have to use
-DLYX_CONSOLE=0
instead of
-DLYX_CONSOLE=ON