Le 14/05/2017 à 00:59, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
I've attached a mwe consisting of a master and two child documents.
References in Child-1 to Child-2 are labelled BROKEN. References in the
other direction are OK. Reversing the order in which Child-1 and Child-2
are inserted in Master shows refs in Child-2 to Child-1 are now BROKEN
while the Child-1 refs to Child-2 are OK.

Summarising: refs from one child doc to a *later* child doc are BROKEN.

I created a similar trio of documents in 2.2.2 and the problem is not
present, so this is a regression (at least with my installation on
windows 7).

Andrew

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Guillaume