Le 30/06/2017 à 01:24, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
El 25.06.2017 a las 22:52, Scott Kostyshak escribió:

I just wanted to make sure you saw my above questions.

Hi Scott,

I was too busy to follow LyX. I won't have time to take care for the docs for
LyX 2.3. So I hereby resign as docs maintainer for LyX 2.3. When I find time I
will work on the docs.

As sole French translator of the UI since 2007 and of the docs since 2012, I think I can take care of the update of the 2.3 docs until the release and the come back of Uwe.

Here is what I understand to be done:
 * for the English documentation
- check if the recent 2.2.x changes have been ported to master (from the master Changelog files, I understand that this has been done for Customization, EmbeddedObjects, Math and UserGuide); - check what is new in the 2.3 docs by parsing the change tracking markers, and report it in a changelog file; * for the French, German, Spanish and Japanese doc file, copy the changed parts of the English documentation and edit the Changelog files accordingly.

Uwe, did I miss something ?

--
Jean-Pierre