Dear all,

We have three current beta blockers (see the corresponding footnotes for
the current status of each):

- the minted issue [1]
- the dash issue [2]
- translations [3]

Please let me know if you view any other issue as a beta blocker.

In the mean time, if you are looking for something to do, it would be
great if you can take a look at the list of bugs targeted to 2.3 [4].
Even if you can't fix them, your help in triaging them, trying to
reproduce them, and thoughts on whether any should be delayed, would be
appreciated.

Scott

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=mid&q=20170705045915.h4uyrsc27g54da3m%40steph

[2]
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=mid&q=20170614180850.zox3c3smetjzh677%40steph

[3]
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=mid&q=20170704235019.6160467.86841.11050%40web.de

[4]
http://www.lyx.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&description=~&milestone=2.3.0&summary=~&reporter=~&col=id&col=summary&col=reporter&col=status&col=type&col=severity&col=keywords&desc=1&order=id