Hi all,

It's been awhile. Perhaps I missed this in the instructions or something,
but I was able to correct this on at least one computer by installing
"fonts-lyx" from the default repositories. It's not installed by default
with lyx (but should be, I think, since it's so important; same goes for
lyx-common).

Anyway, cheers!
Jack