Le 19/07/2017 à 07:48, Christian Ridderström a écrit :
If user does not want all these warnings, he could disable them by launching LyX with some option like "--do-not-warn-me-about-unsafe-setting".
Instead of having a checkbox for "don't tell me these things again".

It has the same issues as the checkbox when one considers batch command line processing. People add the switch to the command line and forget about it.

Which make me think that I did not try to check whether my nice scripts to process Sweave lyx file still have a chance to work. Oops! they won't, except if I disable needauth globally :(

fantomas: LC_ALL=C ~/src/lyx/devbuild/src/lyx -e pdf2 cours-acp.lyx
Error: An external converter is disabled for security reasons
The requested operation requires the use of a converter from sweave to pdflatex: Rscript --verbose --no-save --no-restore $$s/scripts/lyxsweave.R $$p$$i $$p$$o $$e $$r This external program can execute arbitrary commands on your system, including dangerous ones, if instructed to do so by a maliciously crafted .lyx document.
Your current preference settings forbid its execution.
(To change this setting, go to Preferences ▹ File Handling ▹ Converters and uncheck Security ▹ Forbid needauth converters.)