Le 20/07/2017 à 03:34, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :

Open the attached .lyx file. Make sure that the cursor is at the
beginning and that the footnote inset is not visible on the screen. Then
do a find for the word "find".

Expected: that Lyx opens the inset and highlights the word "find".
Actual: LyX places the cursor before the inset and leaves the inset
closed.

Sigh. It turns out I understood the whole isActive/editable/nargs issue only vaguely.

I fixed this in master now at fc7fb6a56 and tried to document what the functions actually do. I have to backport this to stable. Richard, OK? If you prefer, I can just revert the whole fixifbroken modifications from stable, which will unfix #10667. It might be safer, after all. I am confident about the fix, but it is the the fourth time that I am confident about what is the right thing to do.