Op 27-07-17 om 22:27 schreef Kornel Benko:
This means that the devel version boost-regex is not found. But maybe your
installed cmake
is not able to find such new boost version. Checking FindBoost.cmake in cmake
3.9, the last
known boost are versions between 1.63.00 .. 1.64.99 though.
So, what is your cmake version?

openSUSE Tumbleweed has version 3.8.2.

OTOH, why use boost-regex? You have gcc7.1 installed, so you already may use
std-regex (e.g. without boost)

Only recently openSUSE has split the boost-devel package in separate packages. I still use boost-devel, which means all boost-devel packages are installed. I haven't come around to changing this yet.

Does it mean that with gcc7.1 lyx can be build without boost?

Nonetheless, you found a bug in our cmake files.

You may want to try the attached.

Wit the latest git this bug is gone and lyx builds fine.

Thanks.