Le 30/07/2017 à 22:20, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
commit 5513e465893ae255f75aaecc304133ba01a89e08
Author: Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@lyx.org>
Date:   Sun Jul 30 22:20:03 2017 +0200

    UserGuide.lyx: accept and distribute description of inverted branches
---
 lib/doc/Changelog-UserGuide-LyX_23x.txt |    1 +

I see that you collect changes in the Changelog files.
I had created a docUpdatesFor23.txt file.
The difference, if I understand correctly, is that the Changelog files record only the changes remaining after you have exported in the de|es|fr|ja files, while the docUpdatesFor23.txt file records what is new in the 2.3 documentation.

On my side, I have added to docUpdatesFor23.txt the corrections made by jürgen while translation Additional.lyx in German. So German Additional.lyx is already up to date. I have just finished to copy the changes in Additional to the Spanish version, so french and Japanese remain to be copied.

The drawback (an maybe unneccesary task) in docUpdatesFor23.txt is that I recorded all changes, even font changes, quote editions or sentences or paragraphs suppression which do not appear anymore in the localized file once copied. So I guess that for Additional, I will create a Changelog-Additional-LyX_23x.txt retaining only what is to be done once I've done the copy to es|fr[ja.

--
Jean-Pierre