El 09.08.2017 a las 09:56, Scott Kostyshak escribió:

Uwe, can I send you a tar tomorrow for a practice build? This has
uncovered issues in the past.

No, I have a lot of stress these days at work. I cannot do enough before Saturday afternoon (European time). I will be away for 3 weeks from next Wednesday on. So I will try to publish a beta release at least on Tuesday.

(Today Inkscape 0.92.2 was released which hopefully fixes the SVG+LaTeX issues. This one of the new features of LyX 2.3 and this worked not yet here on Windows as it should. I try to test it out before I build the installer for the beta release.)

regards Uwe