On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 09:25:43PM +0200, Allan Leal wrote:
> Sorry for not responding earlier. LyX works just great with minted since
> version 2.2 (maybe even 2.1).

Thanks, Allan! If you look at your converter under Tools > Preferences >
File Handling > Converters under e.g. LaTeX (pdflated) -> PDF
(pdflatex), or whichever flavor you usually use, in the box "converter"
what does it currently say?

2.3.0 will have more native minted support. Would you be interested in
doing us the favor of testing LyX 2.3.0beta1?  We changed the way users
use minted, and would really appreciate testing from a minted user. If
you are interested, I can give you more instructions.

Thanks!

Scott