On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 01:47:59AM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 09:06:06PM +0200, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
> > On 17/08/2017 20:25, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> > > An overview of the new features can be found here:
> > >
> > >    http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX23
> >
> > AFAICR, the new shell-escape [+minted] support made it to the 2.3, but it's
> > not mentioned (yet).
>
> Indeed, please feel free to put it. Or if you prefer that I do it that's
> fine too.

We do have the entry

"Option to use the LaTeX package minted for the typesetting of code
listings."

We could add the shell-escape feature as a separate entry, but I'm not
sure what we would put as the description. Something like the following?

-shell-escape can now be enabled only for specific documents, rather
than having to enable it globally in preferences.

Which category should we put it? Miscellaneous or "Image formats and
conversion"?

Scott