On 23.08.2017 20:39, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 23. August 2017 um 20:20:46, schrieb racoon <xraco...@gmx.de>
On 22.08.2017 18:20, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Dienstag, 22. August 2017 um 09:30:48, schrieb racoon <xraco...@gmx.de>
On 21.08.2017 23:32, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Montag, 21. August 2017 um 22:24:10, schrieb racoon <xraco...@gmx.de>
Playing with the new settings now ...
It is somehow requiring getting used to ... but I like it.

I am not sure I follow. What "new settings"?

Daniel

I am able to set arbitrary borders with the table toolbar, but
with the tabular settings dialog it is often not possible.

        Kornel

Sorry, I am slow. I still don't know what you mean. Is that something
related to my patch of the add row/column or set all borders table toolbar?

Daniel

I mean the dialog you get with
        right-click in a table -> Settings... -> Borders

Okay, so what about it? I am still lost in how this is related to my
patch, if it is.

Also, you say that you are able to set some borders with the toolbar
that you cannot with the dialog. Do you have an example?

And, you say that you can set arbitrary borders with the table toolbar.
Can you set double borders on the outermost border of the table?

I am still not getting it.

No, I was referring to the inner borders.

For instance, in the attached example:

The attached example has a 5x4 table with single border lines set.

1.) Open the dialog border

So I click second click into the table and choose

* Settings... -> Borders

2.) select fields 3.1 ..4.4

I am selecting (row 3, column 1) to (row 4, column 4).

3.) add the bottom of the row

In the dialog I click on the bottom of the previewed cell.

4.) use apply ==> the bottom line disappears

Use Apply ==> I get double lines below each cell within the selection. But what is weird is that double lines to the left (except for the last) are added too.

Did I miss something?

Now try the same with the menu bar, this time it works.

I guess you mean tool bar? This time I get only double lines below each cell.

Now, is there a relation to the patch I posted? Or maybe to something else I said about adding a separate function for double lines? I still don't see the relation.

Daniel