Me again,

Sometime, Writing a message helps us to solve the problem I imagine.
I have solved the problem I think. turkish in Babe need ,shorthands=:! as
an option (to neutralize babel rules for =, it seems that they pose a
problem for xkeyval used by includegraphics). I was adding it in custom
options for the document, but it was not working it seems. I have thought
of trying to put it in the preamble by putting
\usepackage[shorthands=:!]{babel}
and it worked. Both figures compile now.
I was not well aware of this possibility of adding supplementary options
through the preamble. It works very well.

Thank you very much!

mail: murat.yildizoglu at u-bordeaux.fr

web: http://yildizoglu.fr