At present a copier is triggered when a document is exported, yet my pattern of work tends to be: view the pdf, and then save a copy from the pdf viewer (Sumatra in my case). I recall reading on thisĀ  list earlier in the year I think it was Scott describing the same work flow. The easy accessibility of a toolbar button may well make this a more natural pattern of working than the rather cumbersome process of File > Export then a hunt through a long list of export formats.

But viewing doesn't trigger the copying process. Would it be easy/difficult to make viewing also trigger the copier -- if one is defined for the given format? (And if it is easy-ish, should the copier be triggered for each update of the view? Perhaps not.)

Andrew

---